Yoga Studio Etiquette
- Cell Phones & Smart Watches | A few options...leave them in your car, turn them on silent, do not disturb, or off! Please do not bring cell phones in to the studio. We also discourage the wear of smart watches in class. If you must, please make sure they are silenced.
- Timeliness | Please aim to arrive 10 - 15 minutes before class. If you arrive late and it is within 5 minutes after the start of class you may come in quietly. We highly discourage leaving class early. If you must please let the instructor know and leave before Savasana.
- Volume and Conversation | We absolutely love that our community connects with each other before class. With that said, the studio space is a sacred one and one where some yogis come to find peace and quiet. Please keep conversation in the studio space short & quiet (a whisper). If you arrive and there is class in session (the 'shhh yoga in session' sign will be hanging on door) please whisper in the lobby.
- Signing Up for Class | We ask that you sign up for class before coming. You can do so on our website here, or even easier download the MindBody app here. You can still show up and drop in to class, but if it is full those who have signed up will get priority.
- Checking In | Everyone must stop at the front desk and give your name to be checked in to class.
- Shoes & Bags | Please leave your shoes and bags in the cubbies and not next to your mat.
- Use of Props | We offer mats for you to use at no cost. In return we ask that you thoroughly clean them after each use and put them back as you found them. Please fold blankets neatly and put them (along with any other props) back just as you found them.